Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
ENA is the leading provider of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions to schools, libraries and higher education in USA. Today, the company manages multiple statewide and district-wide networks, including 15 of the largest school systems in USA, successfully serving approximately 5,000 end sites; 570 school districts; 3.2 million students, teachers, and administrators; 280 libraries; and 3.2 million library patrons. ENA provides Broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, Communication, and Cloud Solutions for K-12 Schools, Higher Education Institutions, and Libraries.
About the team in Iasi:
The development team in Iasi is working on ENA products since 2013. We are 16 people, on different technology streams (back-end, front-end, QAA, QAM, UX), working closely with the team in Nashville (Tennessee, USA) in a distributed Agile environment, developing the set of tools within ENA enterprise portal (my.ena.com). There are 20+ products developed so far (e.g. content filtering management, private cloud management, ticketing system, different reporting and BPM tools).
As a UI/UX designer, you will be part of all phases of application lifecycle from estimation to delivery. You will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important for project success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will work closely with colleagues working on other technology streams (front-end, back-end, QAM, QAA) in a distributed Agile environment, with whom you will attend the daily scrum meetings, elaboration and planning sessions, provide estimates and demoing the work.
- You will be in direct contact with Product Owners, clients and stakeholders to gather and evaluate business goals and objectives
- You will transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- You will optimize existing user interface and interaction.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role
- Experience with design tools (eg: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Good understanding of the UX design process and principles (personas, user journeys, competitors analysis, information architecture, sitemaps, flow diagrams)
- Good communication skills
- Good time-management and prioritization skills
- Able to understand technical and time constraints
- Able to work very close with the development team
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Good English communication skills, both writing and speaking
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related field, or the equivalent in experience, with evidence of exceptional ability
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!