Experience: 8+ years
Number of openings: 1
AT&T is a modern media company that brings together premium content, direct to consumer relationships, advertising technology and high-speed networks to deliver a unique customer experience.
AT&T has recorded 34 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company. We are reinventing the way the media and entertainment industry works for consumers, content creators, distributors and advertisers.
As a Solution Architect you will oversee the architecture of the whole project and make sure that the key players (architects & team leads) are in sync. You will also help closing de gap between business problems and technology solution through:
- Finding one of the best solutions to solve the problems being raised;
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour and other aspects of software to project stakeholders;
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects;
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion.
- 2+ years of experience as a solution architect;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and technologies;
- Excellent collaboration skills with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions;
- Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS and/or Azure;
- Hands-on experience of services-oriented architecture, system scalability and reliability, enterprise application integration and operational support issues;
- Excellent problem-solver skills, flexible on changing direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations;
- Passionate about technology and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry.
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies;
- Hands-on experience with enterprise architecture modelling and methodologies;
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement when working in stressful situations;
- Experience in application domains such as digital media, consumer engagement systems.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!