Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
If you consider yourself a problem solver that loves testing amazing next generation products using the latest technologies, then our focused, collaborative and fast-paced environment may be just what you’re looking for.
Here is what you’ll get to do:
- Design and develop test scripts for new and existing features for TiVo Set Top Box (DVR);
- Work on our automation framework by developing and extending common testing libraries shared across the entire testing group;
- Actively contribute to the quality of scripts and automation framework;
- Review your colleague’s automation scripts;
- Let everyone know you have high standards, log the bugs you found;
- Exercise your communication skills, speak up and sustain your ideas;
- Make recommendations for improving the quality of our products; we all love great television experience;
- Interact with the actual physical product, see the result of your work right next to you;
- Work closely with Development teams to understand the testability of features and request for test hooks/points in the product.
- Experience working in a testing team;
- Excellent test design and analysis skills combined with automation mindset, just like Chuck Norris;
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, not like Yoda;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience developing automated tests;
- Working experience in Perl/Python (don’t worry, the “Force” will guide you);
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix CLI (or familiar with The Matrix);
- Experience developing tests for embedded platforms;
- Prior experience working with Bugzilla (not Godzilla) and Testopia (not Utopia);
- Experience using Code coverage tools;
- Experience working with international teams;
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.