Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 1
If you consider yourself a problem solver that loves testing amazing next generation products using the latest technologies, then our focused, collaborative and fast-paced environment may be just what you’re looking for.
Here is what you’ll get to do:
- Design Test scripts for new APIs using Microservices, AWS, Kafka and Docker;
- Develop test scripts in Python;
- Develop performance test scripts in JMeter;
- Participate in Code review and test design reviews;
- Interact with team based off-shore and guide the team in the execution and analysis of automated tests;
- Manage and maintain test bed and test environment;
- Develop common testing libraries/APIs that can be shared by other testing teams;
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the team and make recommendations;
- Open bugs for problems found in the product and ensure timely resolution of open bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Experience working in a QE organization;
- Experience in testing application servers such as Tomcat/Apache and web technologies;
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix CLI;
- Experience developing automated tests;
- Excellent design and analysis skills with a strong understanding of testing methodologies (black box, White box) and test tools;
- Solid understanding of web services and databases such as MySQL/Oracle;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience in Python, JMeter or SOATEST;
- Working experience with Microservices, AWS, Kafka or Docker;
- Prior experience working with Bugzilla and Testopia;
- Experience using Code coverage tools;
- Experience working with international teams;
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!