Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Ness Alfresco Engineering team.
As an Experienced Java Developer, you will work as part of an agile development team to design, develop, evolve and deploy various components of our Digital Platform, with a focus on backend development and exposure to devops and building quality into the platform.
You should have experience of integrating software components with various interface protocols, a commitment to producing quality work and a passion for learning new skills and technologies.
In this role you will be exposed to many of the diverse technologies and services on which Alfresco’s products are built, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 2-4 years of recent practical expertise in software engineering;
- Strong core Java and OOP;
- Knowledge of Spring Java Framework;
- Version control tools experience (preferably Git);
- High motivation and good team player;
- Passionate about technology;
- Self driven in research and sharing best practices within the team;
- Good English skills;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
- Knowledge of clean coding best practices;
- Experience deploying and running containers (Docker/Kubernetes);
- An understanding of what Enterprise Content Management is;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools(Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins);
- AWS experience;
- Experience with a TDD approach to development
- Scripting experience ( Bash, Python, Perl).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Some travel may be required for this role.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!