Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 3
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
Roles and responsibilities
This is an exciting role and an opportunity to join the Application Engineering team at Alfresco.
As a Senior Developer, you will work closely within an agile development team to you design, develop, evolve and deploy various components of our Digital Platform, with focus on the Application Development Framework front-end layer.
You will have excellent troubleshooting skills and will gain a sense of reward from helping others.
You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the Alfresco product, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas.
- 4+ years of practical expertise in IT related field
- Experience in implementing and working with MVC frameworks
- Clean coding best practices
- Profficient in following basic coding principles such as separation of concerns or DRY
- Some experience with HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0
- Good front-end development skills
- High motivation and team player
- Passionate about technology
- Self driven in research and sharing better front-end practices within the team
- Good English skills
- Good understanding of TypeScript
- Experience with Node.js runtime environment
- Knowledge of User Interface best practice & experience in developing cross-browser compatible applications is a plus
- Experience working on a large frontend code base within a team development environment is a plus
- Experience working in Java
- Experience with a TDD approach to development
- Experience building single page web-apps
- Experience working on big projects including legacy code
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Training on application
- Access to trainings for self-development
- Be part of a young team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
Join our team! Apply here!