Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
About the client: Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company and the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators, and entrepreneurs. They own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
We are seeking an inquisitive and talented Frontend Developer to join our team for maintaining and developing Universal Production Music websites and applications. As a web developer, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple new and exciting technologies.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design & implement new features and performance improvements, while keeping a strong customer focus and high-quality standards
- Investigate and design problems solution
- Create robust, reusable and clean code
- Takes initiative and develops innovative approaches/ideas.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
Frontend Stack Snapshot
- Angular experience (2 or above)
- Very good HTML, CSS, SCSS
- Unit Testing experience
- Typescript experience
- Ngrx, Rxjs (preferred experience)
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You are passionate about programming and quickly pick up new technologies (you will have the possibility to learn about backend if desired and AWS cloud architectures)
- You are careful, reliable and pragmatic, always eager to find the best solutions while minimizing technical debt.
- Training on the application;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.