Experience: 4 years+
Number of openings:01
Apart from the normal software developer responsibilities, the focus for the Scrum master is on Process, people and planning. This is a unique position where you and the technical lead are going to establish a high performing team.
As a Scrum Master your primary responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the sprints and make sure the team follows the SCRUM process
- Remove impediments and do anything possible to help the team perform at their highest level
- Manage risks and issues in close cooperation with the team
- Organise and manage Scrum meetings for each sprint
- Detailed planning of development and releases based on the team`s and stakeholder`s input
- Contribute to the planning of the projects
- Ensure the delivery of tasks in a time efficient manner, within the agreed scope and cost tolerance
- Report deviations to the Project Manager whenever they occur or it can be foreseen that they will occur
We expect that you are a full stack software developer in our core technologies.
- .NET, C#, WPF, Entity Framework
- SQL Server, MongoDB
- HTML5, TypeScript, AngularJS, gulpjs, npm
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Git, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure, ELK
- Scrum Master certification is welcome
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile team at all phases of product development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience as a facilitator with remote teams and clients
- Experience with workflows and value chains in the financial companies, shipping or trading/ finance industry is an advantage
- Ability to efficiently communicate and share information with various organizational levels
- You are thorough, structured and can maintain an overview in pressured situations
- Provide assertive, prompt and accurate feedbacks
- Training on application
- Access to training for self-development
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun PS4 games and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
About the client
d60 delivers innovative custom software solutions which supports the businesses of customers and creates unique competitive advantages.
They focus on critical business challenges, complex business processes and knowledge-intensive industries with many daily transactions and variables (e.g. Currency fluctuations, interest rates, energy and commodity prices). Their primary focus is on industries within Trading/finance, Shipping and Transport.
The solutions are based on their skills in software development and business intelligence. Furthermore, the solutions are delivered as projects, which consists of the following activities: Strategize, Design & Development and Manage. They work with an agile delivery process, which ensures the delivery of high quality results at the agreed cost and within the time frame. In the development of their solutions they use PRINCE2 Agile and Scrum as the framework for managing the projects.