Experience: 7+ years
Number of openings: 1
About the client
The client is a modern media company that brings together premium content, direct to consumer relationships, advertising technology and high-speed networks to deliver a unique customer experience.
The company has recorded 34 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company. We are reinventing the way the media and entertainment industry works for consumers, content creators, distributors and advertisers.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing;
- Ensure the technical solutions meet the business needs in the most effective, efficient, and technically appropriate way;
- Be involved in the overall system architecture, that needs to meet scalability, reliability and performance at highest standards;
- Be involved in translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design;
- Work with PM, PO and other technology leads to develop technology strategy and road map by researching, evaluating and considering alternative technology options, that are available in the market, both independently and by management requests;
- Document technical risk and issues and actively work to avoid/mitigate/resolve extent risks;
- Mentor other engineers; have a voice in defining our challenging technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team.
- Previous experience and strong understanding of system development life cycles and strategic planning for future systems;
- Previous experience breaking down business processes into technology requirements;
- Strong analytical skills and leadership skills;
- 7+ years of experience as a SW developer;
- Experience in a Technical Lead position is a plus;
- Strong .Net development experience;
- Solid understanding of SOAP and REST;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases;
- Software development best practices such as continuous integration;
- Experience with cloud technology services (Azure/AWS);
- Ability to lead a productive and effective team.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!