Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
The New Admin System Project will provide a new platform for Westfield’s Insurance and Health and Wellbeing transactions. The overarching aim is to create digital capability that services our customers. This will be achieved through a modular approach, migrating away from the existing admin system to the new with the aim of decommissioning the old system.
To develop business software and applications working in conjunction with other developers and partners to deliver against the company strategy.
We’re looking for top-tier senior developers who have a passion for their craft, and for creating clean and testable code in an agile environment. As a successful candidate, you’ll have extensive experience with designing, deploying and managing full-stack web applications with Microsoft .NET technologies including the latest Core frameworks. You’ll also be a leader in industry best practice for version control, continuous integration and deployment management, both on premise and in cloud.
The successful candidate will also have the interpersonal skills to communicate their technical vision within the organization, and to engage with both technical and non-technical people to solve a variety of complex problems.
Must have requirements:
- .NET Core, including Core MVC, and Web API;
- Mongo DB;
- Continuous integration (Circle CI, TeamCity, etc.);
- Entity Framework;
- Agile Scrum;
- Seniors: SOA architecture, microservices, experience with distributed systems in cloud environment.
Nice to have requirements:
- AWS (Aurora, ALB, EC2, Cloud Watch, – RDS, VPC);
- Articulate and confident in communicating both orally and in writing;
- Express complex ideas clear and concise;
- Ability to properly expose technical concepts to non-technical person.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!