Experience: 5+ years
Number of openings: 1
With over 22 years of experience in the financial services industry, the iFOREX Group enjoys worldwide reputation and recognition.
The Group operates various brands in multiple regions and over 20 languages, specializing in CFD trading on web and mobile.
The iFOREX Group is a multi-jurisdictional company, regulated in specific regions by CySEC and BVI FSC.
We are a dynamic company with great working environments.
Our IASI team is leading the Group’s core technology development for over 5 years.
We see our team in the region as a strategic R&D asset and it’s constantly growing.
We offer many long-term, interesting and challenging positions and many team members grew with us over the years.
Come join us and be part of a highly skilled development team, you will be responsible for the design and development of a distributed online trading system involving real-time calculations and advanced order processing functionality.
What are we looking for:
- Someone who has proven development experience but who is always keen to learn
- You’ll be happy contributing ideas but also able to turn these ideas into practice
- Passionate about programming, you’ll be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a world-class product
- Build your expertise, keep up-to-date on latest trends and provide knowledge and suggestion in relation to architecture, design, best practice and latest development techniques and methodologies
- Great team working skills
- Recognize areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best-practice
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- At least 5 years of experience in NET with strong knowledge of CLR internals;
- Design Patterns;
- Ability to take technical leadership on various projects;
- Fluent English, read, write.
Experience that gives strong advantage:
- Developing distributed systems;
- Developing software with message rates and strict performance SLAs
- Message queues
- Async and lock-free programming
- Actor model (e.g. AKKA, Orleans)
- SQL/RDBMS programming
Personal skills and qualities relevant for all positions:
- Team work
- Interest in technologies and science
- High motivation
- Willing to learn basic UI development
- Work in dynamic environment
- Will and ability to acquire deep understanding of underlying business domain
- Lifelong learner who understands that continual improvement is the path to quality
- Wants to solve difficult design decisions
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!