Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
AT&T is a modern media company that brings together premium content, direct to consumer relationships, advertising technology and high-speed networks to deliver a unique customer experience.
AT&T has recorded 34 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company. We are reinventing the way the media and entertainment industry works for consumers, content creators, distributors and advertisers.
As a .Net Back End Developer you will be part in all stages of application lifecycle from estimation to delivery. He or she will provide clean and reliable technical solutions under the guidance of more senior team members or architects.
- You’ll be happy contributing ideas but also able to turn these ideas into practice;
- Passionate about programming, you’ll be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a world-class product;
- Ensure software respects project coding standards;
- Recognise areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best-practice;
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience as a web application developer using .Net/C#;
- Knowledge of .Net (core) framework and design guidelines;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- .Net, .Net Core, REST APIs, Git;
- Developing complex and update applications;
- Team player, collaborative attitude;
- Good English skills both written and verbal.
- Experience using GIT or similar version control system;
- Write clean, maintainable, stable and unit-tested code;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendor to create software solutions;
- Flexible and adaptable to both organisational and project-level changes;
- Experience developing cloud based applications.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!