Project: Ness Corporate
Experience: 0-1 years+
Number of openings:01
As a Junior System Administrator in our team you will focus on effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. You will effectively be working in an heterogeneous infrastructure comprised of infrastructure comprised of Windows / Linux / Mac OS X workstations, VMWare / Linux / Windows Servers, Cisco / Checkpoint / Palo Alto networking equipment. You’ll have the chance to develop a broad set of skills and a good overview on the way infrastructures work as a whole. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP; CCNA certification of equivalent knowledge is a very big plus.
- Knowledge of the Linux and Windows operating systems. Mac OS X is a plus.
- Good control of the English language.
- Fast learner able to absorb and use new knowledge in a short time. Mindset towards solving problems independently.
- Training on application
- Access to training for self-development
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun PS4 games and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth. Our customer experience designers, software engineers and data experts partner with clients to develop roadmaps that identify ongoing opportunities to increase the value of their digital products and services. Through agile development of minimum viable products (MVPs), our clients can test new ideas in the market and continually adapt to changing business conditions—giving our clients the leverage to lead market disruption in their industries and compete more effectively to drive revenue growth. For more information, visit www.ness.com
Timisoara Technology Innovation Center, is focused on delivering state-of-the-art solutions for Ness’ customers in both the U.S. and Europe. Timisoara is known for its talent base in the Automotive and Big Data arenas. To enable the digital transformation of its customers, Ness is investing in becoming the employer of choice for the brightest engineers in Timisoara for automotive, Internet of Things, Big Data, embedded systems, web development, mobile development, cloud development, and machine learning, among others.