Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
Roles and Responsibilities
Work as part of ADF/Activiti teams in Alfresco and contribute to the design, development and deployment of their products. This includes designing and building software applications from the ground up.
As an experienced developer, you are responsible for designing, estimating, and building features within the open-source application development framework and Activiti business process management product, which are used to power enterprise and cloud-scale applications.
Activiti source code has been downloaded and examined by millions of developers around the world, so Alfresco engineers take pride in the quality of the code that they write. The person who fills this role will have a similar desire to produce clean, well-designed software, and will enjoy having their work exposed to the global Alfresco communities.
- Good core Java programming skills (2+ years) including multi-threading
- Practical experience of using the Spring framework (1+ years)
- Experience in Data Access, Server Side integrations, Extensions, and building RESTful APIs
- Experience building containers using Docker and infrastructure using Terraform
- Knowledge of Kubernetes to scale microservices and publishing via Helm
- Software engineering experience including unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes.
- A strong knowledge of computer programming theory with the ability to make appropriate programming choices based on that knowledge
- Comfortable working in teams
- Technology enthusiast – eager to work with a range of technologies
- Open to learn and use both backend and frontend technology stacks as part of the various development tasks you will be performing (full stack developer mind-set)
- Fluency in English
- Commercial experience developing any of the following engines: Rules, Workflow, Case Management or Business Process Management engine, e.g. Alfresco Activiti.
- Familiarity with modern HTML and CSS including mobile development and responsive layouts
- Understanding of Enterprise Content Management
- Experience in building microservices
- Exposure to open-source Java libraries, such as those hosted by Apache and Spring
- Understanding of one or more relational databases
- Previous experience in an Agile Test Driven Development environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Training on application
- Access to trainings for self-development
- Be part of a young team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fresh fruits and beverages
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme
Join our team! Apply here!