Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
Here is what you’ll get to do:
- Role would include the development of features for TiVo’s iOS application, bug fixing and optimization;
- Be an active part in defining the features that are going to be part of future versions;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C & SWIFT code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies;
- iOS Development (Objective-C, SWIFT, and potentially other programming languages);
- Unit testing;
- Third-party libraries and APIs;
- REST API integration.
Here is what you’ll need to be successful:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Experience in mobile application development and deployments;
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills;
- Experience in evaluating and recommending technologies;
- Experience in synchronizing technology lifecycles;
- Experience in balancing legacy vs. new technologies;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendor to create software solutions;
- Experience in teaming with other organizations, including Project Management, Program Management, Product Marketing, Quality Engineering and Operations.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!