Experience: 3+ years
Number of openings: 1
AT&T is a modern media company that brings together premium content, direct to consumer relationships, advertising technology and high-speed networks to deliver a unique customer experience.
AT&T has recorded 34 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company. We are reinventing the way the media and entertainment industry works for consumers, content creators, distributors and advertisers.
You will work closely within agile development team to develop and maintain front end components within AT&T. You will have excellent troubleshooting skills and will gain a sense of reward from helping feature development, unit testing, bug fixing, code review and contributing to quality assurance.
- An in depth understanding of OO with Java Script – with 3+ years of experience;
- Experience working with Angular 2+;
- Experience in implementing and working with MVC frameworks;
- Minimal experience with HTML, CSS, good front end development skills;
- Knowledge of User Interface and clean code best practices;
- Experienced enough to be able to suggest improvements regarding JS build pipeline, framework stack, best practices in UI development;
- Passionate about technology;
- Good English skills.
- Experience working on a large front-end code base within a team development environment is a plus;
- Experienced with a TDD approach to development;
- Experience with jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS;
- Recognize areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best practice.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!