Experience: 2+ years
Number of openings: 1
ENA is the leading provider of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions to schools, libraries and higher education in USA. Today, the company manages multiple statewide and district-wide networks, including 15 of the largest school systems in USA, successfully serving approximately 5,000 end sites; 570 school districts; 3.2 million students, teachers, and administrators; 280 libraries; and 3.2 million library patrons. ENA provides Broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, Communication, and Cloud Solutions for K-12 Schools, Higher Education Institutions, and Libraries.
About the team in Iasi:
The development team in Iasi is working on ENA products since 2013. We are 16 people, on different technology streams (back-end, front-end, QAA, QAM, UX), working closely with the team in Nashville (Tennessee, USA) in a distributed Agile environment, developing the set of tools within ENA enterprise portal (my.ena.com). There are 20+ products developed so far (e.g. content filtering management, private cloud management, ticketing system, different reporting and BPM tools).
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for owning the requirements process, working with clients, users and development teams to discover, refine and document expected business outcomes. You will work closely with colleagues working on other technology streams (UX, front-end, back-end, QAM, QAA) in a distributed Agile environment, with whom you will attend the daily scrum meetings, elaboration and planning sessions.
- Manages the requirements process in accordance with the software lifecycle development process;
- Own and develop relationship with stakeholders, working with them to discover, analyze and define business objectives, required changes and associated risks;
- Uses information modelling tools and other business analysis techniques to document business requirements and manage project scope;
- Creates specifications and acceptance criteria for the construction of business information system;
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team;
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Analysis or related field;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical and writing skills;
- Tenacity, problem solving, quick and keen to learn, quick and keen to help;
- Familiar with Agile methodologies;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills;
- A history of supporting successful projects.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Excellent English communication skills, both writing and speaking.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!