Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 1
We believe in helping individuals & organizations stay ahead of the curve by disrupting the old ways of making business run faster.
Our open source technology is focused on user experience & allows IT to build intelligent business solutions at breakthrough speed.
Business is no longer a series of transactions but a constant flow of information, ideas, decisions, and outcomes. That’s why we’ve developed a software platform that connects people, content, & processes, giving organizations the power to start their journey towards Digital Transformation.
Role and Responsibilites
You will work closely within an agile development team to ensure a high level of quality in various components of Alfresco Digital Platform, focused on the Application Development Framework front-end layer.
You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the Alfresco product, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for designing, estimating, and building features within the pen-source application development framework and Alfresco’s business process management product, which are used to power enterprise and cloud-scale applications.
- Role would include the development of features for the front-end and back-end of Alfresco’s Web applications, bug fixing and optimization
- Be an active part in defining the features that are going to be part of future versions
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java based back-end applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the services
- At least 4 years of recent practical experience in software engineering in a commercial setting
- Web/Back-end application development
- Java Development
- Linux Operating System; Networking
- Application Performance Analysis
- Cloud Platforms: AWS
- Enterprise or Large Scale Web Applications
- API development, including REST style web services
- Relational Databases in Cluster/Replication Configurations (MySQL, Oracle); More modern database solutions: MongoDB
- Web Server applications, Tomcat, Weblogic or Websphere
- Web/Front-end application development
- JS Frameworks: Angular/React/TypeScript
- REST API integration
- Unit testing
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
Desirable skills and experience
- BSc or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in web/cloud application development and deployments
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Experience in evaluating and recommending technologies
- Experience in synchronizing technology lifecycles
- Experience in balancing legacy vs. new technologies
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendors to create software solutions
- Experience in teaming up with other organizations, including Project Management, Program Management, Product Marketing, Quality Engineering and Operations
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.