Experience: 4+ years
Number of openings: 1
AT&T is a modern media company that brings together premium content, direct to consumer relationships, advertising technology and high-speed networks to deliver a unique customer experience.
AT&T has recorded 34 consecutives years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company. We are reinventing the way the media and entertainment industry works for consumers, content creators, distributors and advertisers.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Android Developer to help design, implement and support our Apps.
Our new colleague will have experience delivering complex mobile apps, ideally in an agile environment. Good communication skills will be expected in order to collaborate effectively with other engineering teams as well as Project Management, User Experience and QA personnel.
- Role would include the development of features for Android application, bug fixing and optimization;
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Write clean, maintainable, stable and unit-tested code;
- Communicate project status on a regular basis, identifying potential issues in a timely manner;
- Research and share industry innovations and trends.
- Extensive, recent practical experience in software engineering on Android platforms in a commercial setting;
- Good knowledge of Java (and potentially other programming languages);
- Familiar with Android design patterns and coding conventions;
- Knowledge of Android Platform development (APIs & SDKs);
- Unit testing strategies;
- Good English skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries using Gradle and Makefile (Crashlytics, BugSnag, Splunk, New Relic).
- Experience in evaluating and recommending technologies;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendors to create and integrate complex software solutions;
- Experience in teaming with other organizations, including Project Management, User Experience and Quality Engineering;
- Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes;
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate;
- Familiarity with the Android TV Input Framework;
- Experience with AOSP.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
Join our team! Apply here!